Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Back from Post-op Visit

Back from my post-op visit with Dr. B and all is well. My blood pressure is a little on the low side so he may want me to change my daily migraine medication from a long-acting to short-acting dosage if it doesn't improve. My incisions are healing, although a little slowly. The painful "lump" that I have under my largest incision is from a very deep and tight stitch bunching up tissue. He said it will just take time for it to release. Two of my other incisions have scratchy internal sutures that have come to the surface. He said those will dissolve in time. According to his scale, I've lost 18 lbs. in 4 weeks, including my pre-op liquid diet. He seemed happy. And yippee, in another week he said I could try a scrambled or hard-boiled egg if I'm desperate for something. I don't think I've ever hankered for an egg quite this way before.

No comments: